Thursday, January 7, 2010

Juicing for Colds

Earlier today I enjoyed a Grapefruit, Raspberry, Lime juice to give myself some mega vitamin C and something delicious to enjoy.

This evening I decided to whip up something with vegetables.  I came up with this concoction that is full of Vitamin A from the kale, Vitamin C from the lemon, and Zinc from the cucumbers.  I also read the radishes are good for sinus support and opening up mucous membranes so I threw a few of those in as well.  Really, I just had to make due with what was in my fridge.  I also tossed in a teaspoon of some powdered Vitamin C that I had and 1-2 teaspoons of Vitamineral Green.

KALE, CELERY, CUCUMBER, RADISH, LEMON JUICE FOR A COLD

1/2 bunch kale
2 celery stalks
1/2 lemon
1/2 large cucmber
5 large radishes

Juice and enjoy!

1 comment: