Thursday, January 7, 2010

Grapefruit, Raspberry, Lime Juice



I've been coming down with a cold and knew I needed a fruit boost.  I prepared all the fruit the night before so it would be ready to go in the morning before work.  In the end, I was feeling pretty badly the next morning and with a blizzard outside and 2 hour travel times I ended up staying home but still enjoyed this drink for breakfast!

1 grapefruit
1/2 cup raspberries
1/2 lime

The night before I cut the rind off of the grapefruit and half of a lime and stored in tupperware.

Being the middle of winter I didn't have fresh raspberries but instead used frozen.  I poured about a half cup into a tupperware container the night before as well and stored in the fridge.

Take all ingredients and juice!

The color was just beautiful and I loved the juice. It was nice and sweet with a healthy dose of tart, just how I like it!

No comments: