Thursday, November 26, 2009

THANKSGIVING

I know I declared my intention to write something I am grateful for daily, which didn't really happen.  However, it was a good exercise leading up to the ultimate day of thanks giving!

I have so much to be grateful for.  A wonderful husband, amazing friends, abundant family, all the things that can be too easily overlooked on a day to day basis.

Today I am also thankful that my husband makes me delicious pancake breakfasts!  I am thankful I have my health and have started running.  I am thankful my parents made music lessons a priority and that I have started playing the piano again.

And today especially, I am thankful for mushroom pate and wontons!  The thanksgiving meal isn't really my style, but the appetizers surely are.  Non-traditional?  Yes.  Delicious?  Absolutely. 

Now off to the gym for a quick run to burn off some of the pancakes before digging in to the thanksgiving appetizers!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!

No comments: