Saturday, September 22, 2012
Ribeye Grilled with Rosemary
1- 12oz. ribeye steak
Salt & freshly ground pepper
4-6 sprigs of rosemary
- Let meat come to room temperature
- Meanwhile, start the coals in your grill (or turn on your gas grill)
- Season meat with salt and pepper on both sides
- Put steak on grill, and top with a sprig of rosemary. Close the grill.
- When you flip the steak, the sprig of rosemary should be dried out. Discard and replace with a new one. Continue replacing the rosemary as the sprig dries out.
- Remove from grill, let rest, remove fat, slice thinly and serve.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)