Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Running

I think it might be happening.  I've been trying my hardest to get addicted to running.  A here and there event has turned into 3 solid days/week plus at least another day or two of some other exercise (elliptical at the gym, tennis on a Sunday).  One of the things I most look forward to on my weekends is a Saturday morning run with my husband.

My friend Jenny O and I are getting into a Tuesday night routine.  And I'm managing to motivate to get out there all on my own.  The Park District completed renovations on a local park and I love running the track that circles the perimeter (about .6 miles/loop). 

It's amazing how much better I've gotten!  A pair of jeans have re-entered my wardrobe rotation now that I can get into them.  And a pair of work pants is on the brink.

There may be a running announcement on this very blog in the near future.  Stay tuned!

No comments: