Saturday, May 15, 2010

With a Little Help from My Friends...

I am proud that I have been able to incorporate exercise into my regular daily routine.  A lot of that has to do with being able to fit in workouts at lunchtime these days.  But having friends to support you and participate with you helps keep things going.  My co-worker and I hit the gym at lunch as many days of the week as we can.  A few weeks ago a friend and I ran an early morning 5k.  Friday night I was lucky enough to have a friend join me for a yoga class at the gym and then grab an early bite to eat.  This morning I caught up with an old friend over a jog through the neighborhood.

What a difference it makes.  Thanks to all of my running/lifting/yoga friends out there!  Summer's here, who's ready for a bike ride?

No comments: